Quarriers is a leading Scottish charity offering services for adults with a disability, children and families, young people and people affected by epilepsy.
Quarriers is a Registered Scottish Charity No SC001960.
Quarriers is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, registration no. Z9550323.
• We will always gain your permission before collecting any data.
• We aim to collect the minimum amount of personal data that we need to provide you with our services or to send you information.
• We will always let you know exactly how we will use your data.
• Your data will always be stored securely.
• We will never sell your data to third parties.
• We use MailChimp for our email and Sage Pay for our online payment processing. Both of these organisations are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
You may request a copy of any personal information that Quarriers has about you. Please write to our Data Protection Officer:
Head of Safeguarding and Aftercare
Bridge of Weir
Or email email@example.com
Quarriers does not charge for supplying this information and will reply within 30 days of receipt of your request. It will help us to locate your records more easily if you can tell us something about the nature of your contact with Quarriers.
If you want to talk to someone about a problem or something is worrying you, you can contact Childline on 0800 1111.
The helpline keeps all contact details in confidence. However, if there is a risk of someone being harmed, we may have to pass some details on to Social Services or the police.
If you use this site for information about fundraising, campaigning or supporting the work of Quarriers, please let an adult know.