- Launch of campaign pledge asking people to say ‘I support Quarriers’ WAR on Hate Crime.’
- Creation of webpage with campaign information and easy read help and advice on what to do if you are a victim of hate crime or witness it.
- Delivery of workshop on Hate Crime at the Gathering 2015 with members of the Discovery Group.
Commissioning of drama production focusing on victims’ experience of hate crime to be performed by people supported by Quarriers.
- Questions on hate crime tabled by Jackie Baillie in the Scottish Parliament on behalf of the Cross Party Groups for Disability and Learning Disability.
- Members of the Discovery Group give presentations on hate crime at the Scottish Parliament at a joint meeting organised by Enable and Quarriers.
- Quarriers support research on the impact of hate crime on people with disabilities in partnership with the University of Strathclyde and the Centre for Disability Research.
Caroline, Florence and John were highly commended at the Quarriers Volunteer Awards for their work with the Disability Hate Crime Steering Group.