The Group provides assurance that:
- Planning and delivery of services take full account of the perspective of patients
- Care delivered meets relevant standards
- Unacceptable clinical practice is identified and addressed
- Patient and staff confidentiality is not compromised
- Areas for improvement and development are identified
The Group report directly to Quarriers’ Board of Trustees, whilst remaining wholly independent of them. To underline this independence no members of the Clinical Governance Group will be an employee or a Trustee of Quarriers’.