Patients can be referred to the William Quarrier Scottish Epilepsy Centre for a number of reasons including:
- To clarify the diagnosis and to understand the nature of your seizures.
- To find out what happens to you during your seizures
- To assess how your seizures affect your health and life.
- To assess how factors in your life influence your seizures and health.
- To assess if your seizures and illness affect your mood and memory.
- To make changes to your treatment and medications in a safe environment.
- To provide individual advice and support to help you live with epilepsy.